Well, I don't generally write my blog in English. But let this post be a different one exactly as I am addressing foreigners. I was grown up in a multicultural environment. Actually my family, it self, is multicultural. I am studying in a collage which calls it self international. Short of long, I am living and interacting with foreigners all the time. And as due to my personal life experiences I know how hard it is to be in a foreign land that you don't know the language, and culture and to generalise how people live. I am trying to be as helpful as possible to them because I always get help from natives. But I really get pissed when people who moves or immigrates or somehow starts living here criticise every smallest problem they experience and make it a huge deal about the country and starts complaining to the natives about the system and how wrong it is and so. I mean if aren't you supposed to appreciate the country and environment if you've decided live somewhere? That is for sure our system has some gaps and problems, But if ever you chose to come and live here you were supposed to know them before and expect to experience them. If you are looking for a perfect system within a perfect country I suggest you to move to Utopia. OUCH! It doesn't exist :( There is Ethiopia if it works? Though I don't really think it would work in a very perfect way. I don't really want to sound so mean but I really suggest people to leave if they are not happy with how the things work here. I think things are more acceptable once you get used to them. Because if you've moved to some other people that means you were not happy where you were either. So lets take a minute and think about your attitudes.

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder