This city has always confused my mind, (Isparta)
Do I love it Or hate it ?
From the time I moved to Antalya, I started to think that i miss here. (maybe I didn't hate here as much as I thought).
Or I am just a type of guy who forgets bad things. But why do I remember so fast?
I suffered a lot in this city worse times of my life. I had to had the biggest exams of my life, I met the most hateful people here.
However
I also had my Best friends here, Happiest times, Loveliest teachers,
Since I moved to Antalya I had been thinking that I changed a lot. I didnt care anymore, My soul was not that fragile. I though I could move it from one person to another.
I thought that I didn't need to forgive anyone. "You should get offended to people before you forgive someone"
But I think the reason why I didn't like here was because of myself
I am aware that I couldn't really catch up with their culture and living style. that made me kind of a outsider.
I had a different mind I think unlike "Normal" people, I didn't mind what the others thought about me,
I was just acting in the way that I believe
But I think I love it more...

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder